BRE #: 01099284
Geoff was raised primarily on the east coast, but being part of a military family, he moved often and had the opportunity to also live in Germany, Japan, Texas and Indiana before settling in beautiful, Southern California.
Before becoming a Realtor®, Geoff attended Clemson University on a swimming scholarship, spent 9 years as an Army officer in the 82nd Airborne and was the Vice President of Operations for North American Van Lines.
Geoff received his real estate license in 1990 and his broker’s license in 2001. He is very involved in our professional organization and is at the forefront of changes in our industry.
Geoff has two daughters. They are both married and living in Santa Barbara. The youngest of which has given us three grandsons.
- President, Conejo Valley Association of Realtors
- “Realtor of the Year” Conejo Valley Association of Realtors
- State Director, California Association of Realtors
- BS in Metallurgical Engineering, Clemson
- MSBA, Boston University
- Black Belt in Tang Soo Do Karate
- Member 82nd Airborne Division Association
- Office : (805) 418-2521
- Mobile : (805) 551-0380