BRE #: 01225380
Dore was born and raised about an hour away in Azusa – making her a Southern California native. She attended Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and Azusa Pacific University. As an APU Cougar, Dore competed in Track & Field as a Heptathlete. After graduating, Dore worked for Easter Seals as a Development Manager, planning large, corporate fundraising events. She joined Geoff in Real Estate in 1997.
As a Realtor, Dore enjoys meeting people, listening to their desires and concerns and helping them either to sell their current home or to find their perfect, new home.
In 2016, Dore joined the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties, which serves Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties. This amazing organization grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Dore is very excited about this new opportunity to give back.
As an avid tennis player, Dore is a member of the USTA and enjoys captaining teams for Sunset Hills Country Club.
- Member – Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties, 2016 – present
- Co-Chair, Troop Real Estate Adopt-a-School Golf Tournament which raised over $60,000 for our local schools
- “Agent of the Year”, Troop Real Estate
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- BS in Mathematics, Azusa Pacific University
- Competitor, NAIA National Track & Field Championships, Vancouver Canada, 1992
- For 9 years Dore coached long and triple jump for the Thousand Oaks High School Track & Field team