BRE #: 01099284
Geoff was raised primarily on the East coast, but being part of a military family, he moved often and had the opportunity to also live in Germany, Japan, New Jersey, Texas, North Carolina, Michigan and Indiana before settling in beautiful, Southern California. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Geoff attended Clemson University on a swimming scholarship, spent 9 years as an Army officer, including time as a platoon leader and jumpmaster in the 82nd Airborne, a company commander and project manager for the M60A2 tank program and was the Vice President of Operations for North American Van Lines.
Geoff received his Real Estate License in 1990 and his Broker’s License in 2001. He is very involved in our professional organization and is at the forefront of changes in our industry.
Geoff has two daughters. They are both married and living in Santa Barbara.
- Past President, Conejo Valley Association of Realtors
- “Realtor of the Year” Conejo Valley Association of Realtors
- State Director, California Association of Realtors
- BS in Metallurgical Engineering, Clemson
- MSBA, Boston University
- Black Belt in Tang Soo Do Karate
- Office : (805) 418-2521
- Mobile : (805) 551-0380